Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund live stream: How to watch Bundesliga online
Hertha Berlin and Borussia Dortmund will square off against each other in the Bundesliga on Saturday evening (7.30pm kick-off).
The hosts returned to winning ways just before the international break with a 3-0 win at Augsburg after picking up just one point from 15 previously available.
Their visitors suffered a narrow 3-2 home loss against champions Bayern Munich, though Lucien Favre’s have performed reasonably well on the road having won eight of their last nine matches away from Dortmund.Where to watch Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 2
- US: ESPN+
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Hertha Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:30, 20/11/2020)Hertha Berlin & Borussia Dortmund’s previous line-ups:
- Hertha Berlin (vs Augsburg): Schwolow; Pekarik, Boyata, Alderete, Plattenhardt; Darida, Stark, Guendouzi, Cunha; Lukebakio, Cordoba*.
- Borussia Dortmund (vs Bayern Munich): Bürki; Meunier, Akanji, Hummels, Guerreiro; Delaney, Witsel; Sancho, Reus, Reyna; Haaland.
Jhon Cordoba, Lucas Tousart and Santiago Ascacibar will sit this game out for the hosts. Dortmund boss Favre, meanwhile, heads into this weekend’s game missing just two players from his squad. Dan-Axel Zagadou and Marcel Schmelzer are both ruled out with respective knee injuries.Players to watch:
- Hertha Berlin: It’s been a challenging start for Hertha this season as they’ve only mustered two wins across their opening seven league matches. But finding the net hasn’t been an issue, as only the Bundesliga’s top five placed sides have outscored them so far. A key reason behind their good form in front of goal is Brazilian forward Matheus Cunha, who switched from RB Leipzig in January. The 21-year-old has four goals and two assists to his name and goes into this weekend’s game looking to score for a third consecutive game.
- Borussia Dortmund: No one-season wonder, Norwegian marksman Erling Haaland has picked up from where he left off from 20219/20. The 20-year-old striker heads into matchday nine having registered six goals across six Bundesliga outings, impressively averaging one goal every 79 minutes, while netting in each of his last five appearances in all competitions. Haaland, who joined from Red Bull Salzburg earlier this year, will face Hertha for the first time in the league, and they’ll be his 16th different opponent. To date only four sides (Hoffenheim, Mainz 05, Wolfsburg and Bayer Leverkusen) have kept him from scoring.
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
More live stream options: